Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Portfolio - sketch!

Helluuuu!!!
God have done some wonderfull things to me! Open some new doors, even what i thought mine were closed. Me n my family trying to figured it out, the wisdom behind all these trial. Well, wes stayed together still, im starting to focus with my job and college, my brother became more wise lately and my father became more patient.

The saddest thing is my cutty tinny winnie bitty rabbit, Kinci, was sick. She got flu. My father wa too often put her outside the house... T.T..get well soon dear, momi really worry!

Anyway, These some of my sketches...
I always imagined what i want to sketch before i fell asleep, then i often dreamed about it...









Next will be more of my portfolio and fashion world.
Now i have to work n write again...

Have a good time you all!

XOXO

0 comments: