Friday, October 22, 2010

Burlesque



Finally we'll see Christina Aguilera first movie! It will premiere at November 24th. I'm sure the movie will look fierce, sexy and glamour. With the cababarete make-up and costumes, reminding me about Moulin Rouge.

I really can't wait, and i know will takes a long time for Burlesque to play in Malang...Allah!>.<...

Here are some pics that i love! ♥♥

It just soooo 'Back to Basic' !!




Reminding me about X-Tine first came out, innocence...


I hope Burlesque will be as glamour and fierce as it trailler, maybe it can fix Christina's Career after the fallen of Bionic and can cheers her also after split up from Jordan. Wish for the best for her, coz i am her biggest fans! >.<

Anc check out the trailler here

Next, i'll post my 'writing-craft'..=)

XOXO

0 comments: