Sunday, October 10, 2010

Madame Hawke by Emily Miller-Sharma

Madame Hawke, Simply Day…and it’s really simple and sweet with fresh champagne pinks and aurora yellows. We still can meet white, soft blue, nila, grey, etc…all those my fav. Color!>.<

It was inspired by the 1920’s barnstormer, with aviator details mixed with the lace prairie frocks and twenties-inspired tap pants.

I love all the simply details, sweet and clean…here’s some of my fav..


I love that white vintage mini dress, remembering me of Gossip Girl..



Both are my fav!>.<...


Loose, loose...seems like freedom for me.. 




That skinny pants really looks like my mom's pants..>.<, n i love the abstrac top and the cloudy skirt...

Ayay, can't wait for my new concept photoshoot! Wish me luck!

Have a beautiful Monday!♥

0 comments: