Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taylor Momsen

I should do my Communication Theory ' assignment today, but i haven't buy the book yet. Hahh...this is holiday and i really want to work it out coz on Thursday its should collect. My friends also asked me to come with them to Selorejo, another photoshoot, bu i can't go...coz i thin im gonna go to fashion show at MOG. Actually it was every years event that held by PS PRO, graduated show for their student. And i was one of the alumnus, buat i cant go, because it's rainny, my brother can't take me...T.T

So, here i am...posting about my fav. rock chick, taylor Momson. She's hot! ok, maybe sometimes she wasn't dressed suitable with her age. But somehow it works for her! I like her song with her band, The Pretty rackless, Zombie and Blender.

i love this strippy loose!





These are couple of her photoshoots with those cool outfit!

Leather studded corset, high weist micro pants


square loose top, lace stocking, leather boots ; laces mini dress, big shirt jins, over-knee sheer shock

What do u think of Little J? Does she the next Queen Bee?

0 comments: