Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kayu Tangan

This is the photoshoot with 11 young photographers in Malang. It's fun and would be the longest photoshoot i ever done! Imagine, from 3pm until 7pm. There were 2 models, me and my friend, Pipip. It was rainny for about an hours. The stores keepers let us done some photoshoot and they took our pictures also.

I actually have told to my friends, i don't want to do the photoshoot, i want to learn about photograph. And im having probs with my pimples. My doctor said im not allowed to put on fully make up. Bw, i agreed to do this because they told will teach me the photograph.

These taken by Yoga Laksadena


These taken by Imam


Have you seen A Moment to Remember?! I know it was too late for me! haha...love this Korean movie! i cried a lot during the movie.


Synopsis :  A career woman Soo-jin who has everything and was born with a silver spoon in her mouth gets dumped by her already-married boyfriend. She tries to get over him and forget. One day she bumps into a poor carpenter, Cheol-soo whose only goal in life is to become an architect, and she becomes attracted to him. They finally fall in love and get happily married. Now that she thinks she found the right one, she has to face the undeniable fact that she has a disease which is erasing her memories…

I really suggest u! watch it!
Have a great Holiday u all! and Happy Nyepi!^^





0 comments: