Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Photoshoot

This photoshoot taken by my friends, Ade Bagus. Located at behind Samanta Krida University of Brawijaya, Malang. Actually it was unfinished building. It was cloudy that time and we thought we'll do the photoshoot tommorrow, so it was like trial.

photoshoot

photoshoot6

Loose Top : no brand, i bought it second from Poncol
short : Crocodile, DIY (ripped)
Gladiator : Tanah Abang


Still another photoshoot taken by Ade Bagus. Located at Selorejo, Malang.

photoshoot3

photoshoot1

photoshoot5

- Torso : my design
- Long skirt : my design, it was made when im still on junior high school.


This photoshoot taken with phone camera. taken by Bayu 'Goodfather',bassis of indie band from Gresik, he's my friend's hubby.

photoshoot4

- Dress : woll, no brand, tanah abang
- red shoes : my design, made it for my final task at PS PRO.
- Black shoes : Ayu


This was photoshoot with my friends from UKM BIDIK Phothography(college). Located at Tanjung-Mergan, Pasar Besar and Kota Lama. This was the most memorable photoshoot for me. i'm standing in the mid' of the street and right behind me lot of vehicles ring their horns and also local people watched.

photoshoot2

photoshoot7

Ket :
- Syal Arema : Rio(my friend)
- white shirt : belong to Sem
- Short : no brand
- Doc. Mart. : my design

XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...mantab banget poto-potonya (tapi bukan orangnya ya ^_^)

lha koq potone onok seng sigar separo yo! potonya tu coba dikecilin, coba di edit di Blogspotnya ada kale!

Anonymous said...

Tukeran link nad!

Link blogmu udah aq add di Blogrollku
cek : LINK

link blogku juga kamu pasang di blogmu ya!

Belelism Bible said...

heh!orangnya imut2 tau!!!!!
ceples loh!!!hihi...
uye2..kapten dian!mkasi bantuannya!