Saturday, July 11, 2009

Malang Tempoe Doeloe








since i was in Malang, i've followed Festival Malang Tempoe Doeloe for d second times. I love this festival soo much because it is d time 2 show d creativity of Malang's people. Banyak stand-stand yang menjual makanan, foto-foto dan barang-barang jaman dulu. My fav. is GULALI! haha... sangat anak SD sekali...^^
Those r d pictures from MTD '08. With my best friends, Trouble Family. We r always stick together for doing d autism. XD
___________________________________________________________________
These r d pictures from MTD 09
mtd-kine
this is me n my friends from Kine club(indie film makker).
Mtd-Trouble 09


This is me with Trouble Family. the Guy who standing in front of me n acted like d autis is my broher.
MTD6
if u see the red big bow, actually it's my belt bow.
MTD5
I love d old radio...
MTD4
it's me with d King of Trouble Makker, SUPERBOY.
MTD-III
me n my bro done sumthing autis.
ninar n friends
this is Ninar, my crazy friend...^^...piss...Thanz udah d pinjemin putu-putuna! Such a nizt, tinny little minny guy!
Photobucket
i'll try 2 find another photo from MTD...
see ya!

0 comments: