Sunday, November 07, 2010

Photography by Tammy TingTing

What a Day for a Day Dream

First time i saw these photoshoot, instantly made me fall in love!♥
I love the concept, remembering me of fantasy and dream, just like Alice in Wonderland but in glamour and more femenine way.

Look at the fabolous make up, so flirty and kind of similliar with the butterflies. It's soo dreammy don't you think?






Secret Garden

The greeny make up and the yellow gown looks like a beautiful parrot. Still like leaving in fantasy with colorful sky.




I got a really annoying problem with my old-spoiled-computer, but many things i must do, so i wont give up! ^^♥
Anyway, i found many new things in the internet today. More about fashion and culture. No holiday even in Sunday. With milk, coffee, cookies, feeding my naughty-cutty rabbit, working on some articles, blogging, eating, snacking...
I spent many hours in front of the computer lately...so, it just like my boyfriend..=D
Malang rains very often lately, just like today. So i have to cancelled my plan to buy Kinci's food, she must be very hungry, she can only eat carrots right now. I hope she wont be sick again..T.T

Oh yeah! Keep praying for Indonesia! Do not blame each other, it is time for introspection and more respect for each other!

Happy Rainny Sunday you all!♥
XOXO

0 comments: