Friday, November 19, 2010

Corset Dresses

I love corset, it makes bubbies look hawt!>.<
From Runway to the street, from famous to almost..haha...

The Corset Dress by Alexander Wang really made them in love. They even don't care it often walk on red carpet...


This one is one of my favorite. Designed by Alexander Wang...very unique, and black, lifetime color..

Topshop always know how to pamper women...



Well girls...Corset can shape your body, it wont make u look fat. Pieces of the line can make u look skinny. But of course, mix it with the right color and pattern.



Good afternoon!
Tonight i'll be a street singer..ahaha..i dunno how to say 'pengamen' in English anyway!
Well, me and my college's friends will sing for, raising funds for inaguration. Huwoooo! i'm nervous! I can't sing well, i can't play any instrument...=))
Wish me luck!
XOXO

0 comments: